Pierre Larden
23
Sep 2018

Pierre Larden

Pierre Larden was born in November, 1902. Larden spent four years at the Ecole Boulle, which is his scetching workshop, and he was with Maurice Dufrene between 1920 – 1924. He worked in the workshops of smithy Edgar Brandt, the diamond setter Cartier, and diverse complete and long temporary positions at Gruber where he started stained glass work. 
Larden also worked with Marc Simon, who is a decorator-cabinetmaker in Paris. From that point forward, Pierre Larden has practical experience in the specialty of engraved glass. 
He committed a lot of his chance at an early stage to education at the Ecole Superieure des Beaux-Arts in Valenciennes . While In Paris, Larden was chief of the professional school of apprenticeship of the Bijouterie de Fantaisie and teacher of enhancement and innovation at the School of Art and Publicity, between 1934 to 1939. 
He decided from 1954 to give himself to full-time teaching, he was the chief of the school of expressive arts in Grenoble from 1954 to 1958 and executive of the school of expressive arts in Bordeaux from 1958 to 1973, until his retirement in 1973 where he was made a made privileged chief. From the year 1921, Larden has participated in the Salon des Artistes Décorateurs and real occasions of improving artistry abroad. 
Pierre Larden got the Grand Prix of the Decorative Arts Exhibition of 1925, he was also the overall champion of the Blumenthal Foundation in 1932 and got the tuft costs in 1934. Pierre Larden was a fellow of the state in 1935. Pierre Lardin played out the workplace of the Mayor and was allocated divider design - as a team with Robert Antral, Brianchon, Planson and Guy Loé - the hall of the secondary school Janson de Sailly and has executed necessary fittings and divider enhancement in ice for various boats. Then again, he made the recolored glass windows of the congregation of Bosquet ( Somme ) and beautified the entryway of the family room of the brightening specialists of 1934. He was made Knight of Arts and Letters in 1955. 
Between the 30s and 1946 to 1954, until 1965, Larden made numerous painted and plated painted dessert, authorized by the Mottet Brothers' foundations in Saint Nicolas de Redon, for the Compagnie Générale Transatlantique in Saint Nazaire, particularly on journey ships.